Weekend Events – Friday, April 19
- 4/27 – Bluegrass Brew & BBQ (Mount Airy)
- 4/27 – Reisterstown Craft Beer & Wine Festival (Reisterstown)
- 5/11 – Maryland Craft Beer Festival (Frederick)
- 6/1 – Get Crooked Fest (Crownsville)
- 6/1 – Beer Bacon Music (Boonesboro)
- 6/15 – Brookeville Beer Festival (Brookeville)
- 6/22 – Manor Hill Farm Fest (Ellicott City)
- 10/5 – Hops & Harvest Fest (Columbia)
- Calvert Brewing – Upper Marlboro – It’s Flippin’ Friday – when you hit $15 in pints and/or flights, you get to flip a coin. If you guess correct, your tab gets cut in half!
- Cushwa Brewing – GREAT beer, plus food from Bentwood Smokers BBQ & Catering
- Diamondback Beer – Baltimore – Foam Friday // Lager Nights – $4.50 lagers (Black Water & Opto Pilsner) available in traditional Praha Half Liter mugs all day every Friday. AND with the launch of our new kitchen menu, you can always check out our online menu to see new seasonal pizzas launching monthly.
- Full Tilt – Baltimore – Today is the day! Get down here and join the Fully Tilted Member’s Club! Sign up today and get an exclusive sneak peek at our beers to be launched tomorrow.
- Hysteria Brewing – Columbia – We sold out of the cases we had last night, but as I promised, more cans of Space Panda IPA are available today! If you haven’t gotten the beer yet, you’re really messing up your life. You’re a disappointment and your parents cant even look you in the eyes anymore. Your dog doesn’t even want to be with you. Get the beer…you need it to turn your life around. After the first sip, all those issues will just fade away and you’ll be a better person!
- Manor Hill – Ellicott City – Don’t let the weather stop you from a farm visit. Hazy options, new Jousting Windmills, and even some dark brews. There are a few openings left for each of this weekend’s spots. Full draught list can now be found in our “Beer List” on the left side of our Facebook page menu (via Untappd).
- Mully’s Brewing – Prince Frederick – GREAT beer, plus food from Caney Creek.
- Nepenthe Brewing – Baltimore – BEER RELEASE – We’ve got an exciting beer release today! Meet Party Phase, our newest kettle sour. We pumped up this tropical sour to 6.5% ABV, added some lactose for oomph, and then gently fruited it with guava, passionfruit, and pineapple. Tart and refreshing, like a tropical lemonade.
- Oliver Brewing – Baltimore – CAN RELEASE – A collaboration with Stillwater Artisanal and another with Black Flag Brewing Company drop today! Check out the event below for full details! Event details –> bit.ly/419BeerRelease
- Peabody Heights brewing – Baltimore – We’ve got pizza and the orioles on the big screen! We’re not sure if Chris Davis is playing tonight so if that’s the case then we’re moving the special to 5 home runs scored by the Os means $1 off full pours!
- Red Shedman – Mount Airy – We’re ready for the weekend, who’s with us?? The Bluegrass, Brews, & BBQ festival is just over a week away! Get your tickets here: https://www.mt.cm/2019-bluegrass-blues-and-bbq
- Rockwell Brewing – Frederick – BEER RELEASE – Speed of Darkness is back on tap folks! If you missed it this beautiful Dry Irish Stout on Nitro will be pouring on tap. If you haven’t tried it yet, don’t miss it while it’s back! It has a smooth taste that’ll remind you of a Guinness. PS. We’re open all Easter weekend!
- Saints Row – Rockville – BEER RELEASE -Altar Of Vanilla Caviar going on this afternoon. This DIPA starts with a grain bill clocking in with nearly 30% blended flaked oats and malted wheat. This creating a full bodied, creamy and smoothie like texture. We then hopped with unreal amounts of Sabro hops, chock full of tangerine, cream,vanilla and woody cedar. We used an unheard of 6 lbs per barrel in the whirlpool alone for a ridiculously smooth and juicy hop flavor contribution. We fermented with a unique English ale yeast to amplify a full creamy body with hints of malty vanilla and estery fruit notes. Double dry hopped with even more Sabro and premium Madagascar vanilla beans. Mild carbonation to really take advantage of the creamy vanilla goodness that come together from the grain, hops and yeast. The final product is what you have before you. A ridiculously thick abd smooth DIPA bursting with tropical fruit flavors and nuanced coconut cream, vanilla and cedar finish. Due to ridiculous amounts of hopping we will not be filling growlers of this.
- Sapwood Cellars – Columbia – BEER RELEASE – This afternoon we tap Hop Swirl, our most New-Engand-y IPA so far! It’s the opposite of Western Shore (our Strata-Simcoe West Coast IPA) in every way: creamy from oats, fruity rather than dank, with more residual sweetness, and less bitterness. We dry-hopped with a combo of Sabro and Citra. Sabro is another new hop variety. While it has some tropical-juicy flavors (pineapple, and orange) it also has coconut and vanilla notes. The result is a really rich flavor and aroma, playing off the vanilla notes from our house English ale strain. The finish is like a hoppy pina colada.As a small brewery our goal is to experiment with ingredients and process to make unique beers. That’s a risk, but it really pays off when we get a delicious beer like nothing else we’ve tasted!
- Silver Branch Brewing – Silver Spring – Need plans for Friday night? We got you covered! Jump off the red line metro stop in Downtown Silver Spring and celebrate our WALK-ABLE beer scene. We have $5 pints of Real Ale for happy hour from 3pm to 7pm, once you’ve had a quaffable pint or two with us head over to our friends Astro Lab Brewing and Denizens Brewing Co! Of course don’t forget to swing by Quarry House Tavern for that basement bar experience you won’t get anywhere else at the end of the night. Your Friday plans are no longer in question, now you know what to do!
- Waredaca Brewing – Laytonsville – Due to the weather forecast, Boxcar Burgers has cancelled for tonight. While it may be raining outside, we will still be pouring inside! Come on out!
- Waverly Brewing – GREAT beer, plus food from Full Circle with pretzel doughnuts!
We’re constantly updating this list, so be sure to check back before you make plans.
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!