Weekend Events – Friday, June 21
- 6/29 – Checkerspot 1st Year Anniversary (Baltimore)
- 8/3 – The All American Beer Fest (Washington, DC)
- 8/10 – Frederick County Craft Beverage Festival (Libertytown)
- 8/24 – REVIVE! Divine Food & Beer (Ellicott City)
- 10/5 – Hops & Harvest Fest (Columbia)
- Calvert Brewing – Upper Marlboro – It’s Flippin’ Friday – when you hit $15 in pints and/or flights, you get to flip a coin. If you guess correct, your tab gets cut in half!
- Diamondback Beer – Baltimore – Foam Friday // Lager Nights – $4.50 lagers (Black Water & Opto Pilsner) available in traditional Praha Half Liter mugs all day every Friday. AND with the launch of our new kitchen menu, you can always check out our online menu to see new seasonal pizzas launching monthly.
- Heavy Seas Beer – Halethorpe – BEER RELEASE – Grab your crew to have some PHUN at the brewery for the release of our next taproom exclusive beer from our 15 Barrel Brewhouse in 2019: EN ROUTE BRUT! This Brut IPA with yuzu juice will be available on draft and in 4packs of 16oz cans to go ONLY in the Heavy Seas Taproom!Pieces of Eight will be on site serving grilled cheeses just for the release + their delicious wood-fired pizzas and other menu items if you’re hungry!
- Hysteria Brewing – Columbia – GREAT beer, plus food from The Dawg Pound!
- Idiom Brewing– Frederick – GREAT beer, including the newly released Cream of the Crop strawberry milkshake blonde ale, and food from the Blues Pizza food truck!
- Monocacy Brewing – Frederick – Thirsty? We’ve got some new beers, our classic beers PLUS our seasonal beers on tap and ready to be poured just for you.
- Olde Mother – Frederick – FRIDAY! 12 beers on tap and ready for the weekend! Open 2-10 today.
- Oliver Brewing – Baltimore – Hellooo, Friday! Kick off your weekend with a delicious brew at the Tasting Room. We’re open from 4:00 – 8:00 tonight.
We’re constantly updating this list, so be sure to check back before you make plans.
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!