Weekend Events – Friday, December 14
- Alecraft Brewery – Bel Air – Day 1 of our celebration is here! More holiday beers are hitting the taps. Treated Streetts Salted Caramel Porter is back and we are debuting our Christmas Ale, Sledding Around. This is a 12% ale brewed with honey and cherries. Free raffles, merchandise giveaways, games, beer specials and WOLO – Mobile Food Truck/Catering starting at 4pm! Tonight, we also have live music by Keiron Brian Raphael starting at 6pm. Let’s celebrate!
- Attaboy Beer – Frederick – Mayta’s Peruvian Cuisine truck here today 12-8p. Cans still available. GIDDYUP!!
- Barley & Hops – Frederick – GREAT beer and food, plus come out tonight and see Wharf Rats! They’ll be playing 7-10pm – Come have fun with them!
- BC Brewing – Hunt Valley – Shake It Up! Mango Milkshake is back on tap! This fan favorite is sure to go quick so stop in to grab one while you can. A complex grain bill, the generous use of American and New Zealand hops at the end of the boil along with mango fruit puree & whole Bourbon vanilla beans make this one juicy NEIPA! Expect a huge flavor blast of tropical fruit and an aroma to match.
- Black Flag Brewing – Columbia – Tonight is the night! We have a trifecta rolling in for Friday. 1. Cozy AF – A Night Of Big Beer and Yule Logs. 2. Drizzy (Goonda Collab) Can Drop. 3. Batch 2 of Sapwood Shared Kingdom on draft and cans (This batch using Sapwoods yeast!)
- Calvert Brewing – Upper Marlboro – It’s Flippin’ Friday – when you hit $15 in pints and/or flights, you get to flip a coin. If you guess correct, your tab gets cut in half!
- Diamondback Beer – Baltimore – Celebrating the holidays at Diamondback means kicking back and relaxing with friends with ugly sweaters on and dark beers in hand. Join in celebrating the holiday season, here is what is happening for the party! —> Wear an ugly sweater and get $1 off pints —> Bring a toy for our toy drive, and get $1 off pints —> Secret Santa Bottle Share (bring a bottle get a bottle) —> New Draft Beer Releases! —> BrickNFire oven baked pizzas from 5 – 9PM. Follow along and follow this event for updates on the pizza menu and draft releases!
- Flying Dog – Frederick – You can’t really put a price on the groovy good time you’ll have with Buffalo Rose in our tasting room, but WE can. $10 cover starting at 5PM tonight.
- Heavy Seas Beer – Halethorpe – REMINDER: The Taproom will only be open from 3-6pm TODAY, 12/14. We will then be CLOSED from 6-10pm for a private event buyout. We apologize greatly for the inconvenience, thanks for understanding! We will be open normal hours this weekend (Sat, 12/15: 11am-10pm & Sun, 12/16: 11am-5pm) for the Single Cannon Citra Release! Hope to see you then.
- House Cat Brewing – Frederick – GREAT beer, plus live music from Hymn For Her starting at 5pm!
- Hysteria Brewing – Columbia – GREAT beer, plus food from Say Cheese!
- Idiom Brewing – Frederick – Swing by Idiom Brewing Co. this evening, from 4-11pm for a few new tasty brews (Pillow Talk – Oatmeal Stout; Old Times Sake – Old Ale) and a few of our other standbys! Boxcar Burgers will be here slinging burgers and fries from 5-9pm!
- Milkhouse Brewery at Stillpoint Farm – Mount Airy – Tasting room open 3-8. See you at the farm!
- Monument City Brewing – Baltimore – GREAT beer, plus Honky Tonkin’ w/ D.T. Huber & Whale Show. Food By La Tavola Ristorante Italiano.
- Mully’s Brewery – Prince Frederick – Caney Creek Catering Co. will be here this evening with some Amazing food from 4:30-8! You definitely have to come check out Chef Robert Bonner’s food paired with our awesome Brews!
- Oliver Brewing – Baltimore – The weekend has arrived! Come by, grab a pint and stock up for the weekend. The Tasting Room is open from 4:00 – 8:00.
- Rockwell Brewing – Frederick – GREAT beer, plus food from Boxcar Burgers!
- Saints Row – Rockville – For tonight’s #UglySweater party you had to know we’d have something special up our sleeve. Double Dry-Hopped #MandalorianGhost on the beer engine tonight. As if you needed yet another reason to come hang. We took our already generously dry hopped pilsner (going on draft tonight) and added Simcoe Lupulin Powder in the cask. Adding a nice brite piney note and a super smooth creamy mouth feel. We’ll have Honey Bees Food Truck with us tonight. We’re also partnering with Stepping Stones Shelter to provide much needed holiday relief and cheer. Please bring any prepaid gift cards or debit cards to the brewery and we’ll get those to the people in our community who need them. We’ll also have an Ugly Gingerbread House contest. So ugly it’s cute an endearing! Winner gets a Saints Row Holiday merch set. (Supplies provided for contestants). We love being a part of this community. Help us decorate our brewery tree. Have an ornament you’d like to donate? Your stories are our stories! Lets share your memories together!
- Scorpion Brewing – Owings – GREAT beer, plus Team Trivia returns on Friday. $5/person for charity. Bring a team or join some random people when you get here. Game starts at 7pm. AND food from BrickNFire Pizza!
- Waredaca Brewing – Laytonsville – Escape the crush of holiday shoppers and have dinner at the brewery. Doesn’t a beer and some comfort food sound good? GREAT beer, plus food from Cheeze On Wheels.
- Waverly Brewing – Baltimore – Whoah, Dasher…Santa is arriving a bit early with a BIG imperial holiday stout on nitro! From the Untappd description: Everyone loves a little evil monkey in their stockings… Our IMP stout has been CHOCO-fied with bourbon-soaked cacao nibs! Some oats, wheat, and aromatic malt smooth it out (on NITRO, too). 10% ABV / Contains Lactose – On NITRO in the taproom, and Crowlers for take-home.
We’re constantly updating this list, so be sure to check back before you make plans.
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!