Weekend Events – Friday, FeBREWary 15
- TONIGHT – Love Thy Beer: Winter Warmer Showcase (Silver Spring)
- 2/16 – Valentine Beer and Chocolate Pairing (Mount Airy)
- 2/16 – Valentine Beer Dinner (Prince Frederick)
- 2/16 & 2/17 – Beer & Chocolate pairing (Mount Airy)
- 2/23 – Farm Brewery Festival (Linthicum)
- 2/28 – Nobody Bodders Me: Self Defense Class (Baltimore)
- 4/13 – 2019 Lock House Craft Beer & Wine Fest (Havre de Grace)
- 4/27 – Bluegrass Brew & BBQ (Mount Airy)
- 4/27 – Reisterstown Craft Beer & Wine Festival (Reisterstown)
- 5/11 – Maryland Craft Beer Festival (Frederick)
- 6/15 – Brookeville Beer Festival (Brookeville)
- Attaboy Beer – Frederick – GREAT beer, plus food from Mayta’s Peruvian!
- Barley & Hops – Frederick – GREAT beer, plus live music.
- Black Flag Brewing – Columbia – BEER RELEASE – Kind Mugz IPA! Plus food from Mardi Gras Tyme!
- Calvert Brewing – Upper Marlboro – It’s Flippin’ Friday – when you hit $15 in pints and/or flights, you get to flip a coin. If you guess correct, your tab gets cut in half!
- Diamondback Beer – Baltimore – Foam Friday // Lager Nights – $4.50 lagers (Black Water & Opto Pilsner) available in traditional Praha Half Liter mugs all day every Friday.
- Milkhouse Brewery at Stillpoint Farm – Mount Airy – Join the MHB Crew every Friday for farm fresh brews! No food trucks so build a meat and cheese plate in the tasting room, BYOF or order delivery from Frank’s Pizza in Libertytown!
- Saints Row Brewing – Rockville – DOUBLE BEER RELEASE – We know yesterday was Valentine’s Day, but we just want to keep on loving you! So in addition to today’s #AstroCupid release we’re tapping a double dry hopped cask! #AstroCupid is a change from the super juicy hop forward beers of late. This pale sour was brewed with Mosaic and Motueka hops with a large addition of Hallertau Blanc in the whirlpool and dry hop. The results are a delicate bouquet of lime citrus, lemongrass and floral aromas. A dry tartness with flavors of green grape, white wine and gooseberry. It was a joy to brew this up, and we can’t wait to share with you. Swing by today 4-10 and enjoy some @bricknfire pizza with us!
- Scorpion Brewing – Owings – BEER RELEASE – Breweries across Maryland have created their own version of what they think a “Cupid’s Curse” beer should taste like. YOU vote on social media for your favorite flavor with a post including a picture of the brew and hashtag #cupidscurse The recipe remains a secret until tapping on Friday, February 15th. Scorpion Brewing Co. will have our version at our tap room on Friday!
- 7 Locks Brewing – Rockville – Join us for a special charity event with NAMI!! For $15 you get a branded pint glass, and a free pour! They will be raffling off items throughout the evening. Come out, drink local beer, and support a great cause!!
We’re constantly updating this list, so be sure to check back before you make plans.
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!