Weekend Events – Friday
FRIDAY August 10
- August 18 – Jailbreak’s 4th Annual Crab Feast (Laurel)
- August 18 – Dank Day at RAR Brewing (Cambridge)
- August 19 – Crabfeast at Milkhouse Brewery (Mount Airy)
- August 25 – Revive! Divine Food + Divine Beer (Ellicott City)
- September 15 – Amps and Ales – 2018 Craft Beer & Music Festival (Hanover)
- September 15 – Beer, Bacon and Music Fest (Laurel)
- September 29 – Hops & Harvest Fest (Columbia)
- September 29 – Make It Funky Wild Beer Fest (Silver Spring)
- September 29 – MD Microbrewery Festival (Union Mills)
- October 6 – Easton Beer Fest (Easton)
- October 12 – ChiliBrew XII (Baltimore)
- October 14 – Annapolis Harvest Brew Festival (Annapolis)
- October 20 – Harvest at the Hill at Manor Hill Brewing (Ellicott City)
- October 20 – Beards, Beers & Brats Festival (Baltimore)
- October 20 – 1st Annual Blue Crabs Beer, Food & Wine Fest (Waldorf)
- November 3 – Baltimore Craft Beer Festival (Baltimore)
- November 10 – Sykesville Craft Beer Festival (Sykesville)
- Attaboy Beer – Frederick – GREAT beer plus food from Boxcar Burgers 12-2:30 and 5-8p!
- Barley & Hops – Frederick – GREAT beer plus live music from Mary Shaver & The Smokin’ Polecats on Friday from 7-10.
- BC Brewery – Hunt Valley – GREAT food and beer – including three new ones – Happy Life (Schwarzbier), Bombshell – Blond Ale / Belgian Blond / Golden. And Interstate Daydream – Dry Hopped Sour – Ale
- Calvert Brewing – Upper Marlboro – It’s Flippin’ Friday – when you hit $15 in pints and/or flights, you get to flip a coin. If you guess correct, your tab gets cut in half!
- Checkerspot Brewing – Baltimore – GREAT beer plus food from Paradise Island!
- Full Tilt Brewing – Baltimore – check them out tonight at “Sip at C Street Flats” in Laurel!
- Milkhouse Brewery at Stillpoint Farm – Mount Airy – Grab the whole family and come wind down from the week with a truly farm to glass beer!
- Monument City – Baltimore – BEER RELEASE – Haven Series Waterways DIPA (west coast style) benefiting Blue Water Baltimore and Trash Free Maryland who will both be present with info on their organizations, Live music with The Strung Out String Band, Whiskey/Cocktail Sampling from Old Line and Baltimore Crab Cake Co Food Truck.
- Mully’s Brewery – Prince Frederick – GREAT beer plus food from Caney Creek!
- Rockwell Brewery – Frederick – Come taste their new Comin’ Thro the Rye IPA. 6.6% ABV! AND now through Tuesday get 10% off your tab when you bring in school supplies to the brewery to benefit local schools.
- Saints Row Brewing – Rockville – Today’s a special day. Not only is it Friday, but we also have Balkanik Taste coming by tonight 530-830.We’re also on our last bit off our amber lager before we tap our Great American Beer Festival bound. And today is Tony’s birthday! He’ll be working the bar so come say hi!
- Slate Farm Brewing – Whiteford – BEER RELEASE – Whiteford Wheat (5%abv) -Wheat beer – using grains grown in Havre de Grace by Chesapeake Malting at Hopkins Farm. Plus live music from Percy Shaw (eclectic, crazy talented). AND Thai Tacos! Grilled fish with green thai curry sauce, Crispy Chicken w/ Thai Chilli, Sesame beef with sour cream. Check it out. (We also have them “regular”). Always have burgers and a bunch of other apps to choose from too.
- True Respite Brewing – Derwood – Yoga offered by Thrive Yoga. $15 gets you an hour long yoga class and a full pour at the bar. Tickets are available through EventBrite as well as at the door. AND we’re also hosting Chef Marlonz pop up restaurant. His meatballs are full of mystery and wonder and are said to replenish mana for mages low on magic.
- Waredaca Brewing – Gaithersburg – CLOSED for a private event.
We’re constantly updating this list, so be sure to check back before you make plans.
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!