Weekend Events – Friday, October 19
- October 20 – Harvest at the Hill at Manor Hill Brewing (Ellicott City)
- October 20 – Beards, Beers & Brats Festival (Baltimore)
- October 20 – 1st Annual Blue Crabs Beer, Food & Wine Fest (Waldorf)
- November 3 – Baltimore Craft Beer Festival (Baltimore)
- November 9 – Proof: Maryland Spirits & Cocktails (College Park)
- November 10 – Sykesville Craft Beer Festival (Sykesville)
- Astro Lab Brewing – Silver Spring – GRAND OPENING – We’re so excited to announce our Grand Opening Celebration on Friday October 19 from 4pm-midnight. We’ll have our opening range of beers on tap and will have something special launching just for the celebration!! You can enjoy some local flavors from our friends at Bold Rock Cidery and The Sweet Farm. So, join us for a big celebration of the journey so far and the exciting one ahead!!
- Attaboy Beer – Frederick – BEER RELEASE – Creek Life Vic Secret is here! Straight from down under!! We’ve been waiting patiently to try this latest Creek Life and we couldn’t be more excited with the results. Just as expected, the Aussie hops give this puppy super pineapple powers and danky-dankness. And secrets. Lots of secrets.
- Barley & Hops – Frederick – GREAT beer and food, plus live music tonight from The Hazzards starting at 7pm!
- Calvert Brewing – Upper Marlboro – It’s Flippin’ Friday – when you hit $15 in pints and/or flights, you get to flip a coin. If you guess correct, your tab gets cut in half!
- Checkerspot Brewing – Baltimore – The sun is shining, so come on out to Checkerspot for some beers-we’re open until 11pm tonight! Taste of Aloha is here from 4-8pm with sun-inspired foods of Hawaii!
- Cult Classic Brewing – Stevensville – BEER RELEASE – We’ll be tapping our new Hazy Mosaic Burst NEIPA today!
- Diamondback Beer – Baltimore – GREAT beer, including the newly released Missed Connections – 7.0% Red IPA with a blend of specialty malts and hopped with Vic Secret, Mosaic, and Ella.
- Eastern Shore Brewing – St. Michaels – Joe Hickey returns tonight. Come sing along with us!! 7-9!
- Elk River Brewing – Elkton – Come see Lee and Joanna today from 3pm to 9pm! Lee suggests trying the Brew Burger with a cold pint of our North East River Pale Ale! The Brew Burger comes with bacon, beer onions, BBQ sauce, Elk River Beer Cheese and is topped with a willamette hop aioli. It’s served with a side of fries! C3ntral Tavern has outdone themselves with this delicious monster burger!
- Heavy Seas Beer – Halethorpe – Outdoor Movie Night, starting at 7:30, featuring “The Sixth Sense”! Bring your own chairs – we’ll provide the popcorn.
- House Cat Brewing – Frederick – hosting a ribbon cutting in their taproom today at 3pm. Join local craft beer enthusiasts in welcoming this unique brewery to the growing craft beer community in Western Maryland.
- Inverness Brewing – Monkton – Fall is here and Inverness Brewing opens at 12pm! Come visit us and enjoy the weather with a beer. We will have College and NFL Football games on TV in our barn all weekend.
- Jailbreak Brewing – Laurel – Teachers—we’re here for you! Every Friday through the school year, snag $4 pints, starting at 3 p.m. Valid teacher ID required.
- Milkhouse Brewery at Stillpoint Farm – Mount Airy – Its looking like a perfect night for Stargazing at the Farm! Just Smokin Around will be here with amazing BBQ eats, WASI will be here with telescopes set up and of course, farm fresh brews will be flowing! Tasting room opens at 3, telescopes arrive around 5. See you at the farm!
- Monocacy Brewing – Frederick – BEER RELEASE – On cask for the weekend: H.L. Rex dry hopped with Huell Melon hops. Food tonight: @maytasperuvian 5-8pm. Swing by and try a variation on one of our favorites!
- RAR Brewing – Cambridge – This Friday, October 19th pre-sale cans will go live @ noon for our Halloween can release. *FREDDY FRIDAY HUNT*. This Friday, October 19th, we’ll be placing four hand painted Freddy claws throughout Maryland, and outlying territories. We’ll post clues all day beginning in the morning as to where we’ve hidden these BJ Wheatley joints. The lucky finder of each glove will get a free case of beer at our Halloween release October 27th that coincides with the found glove. If all recipients come together and decide they want to split and do a mixed case of each of the four brands we’ll of course do that as well! Pre-sale tickets also go on sale this Friday @ noon through our website. Happy hunting you freaks!
- Rockwell Brewing – Frederick – If you don’t know, now you know: BIG Juicy is back on tap today! Weighing in at 6.3%, this juice bomb of an IPA is back hazier and juicier than ever with SIX dry hop additions.
- Sapwood Cellars – Columbia – We’ve still got a full taplist for tonight… waiting for the last keg of Rings of Light to kick for the return of Uncontrollable Laughter (ordering ingredients today for our next DIPA… with Citra and Galaxy)! Plus The London chippy will be back tonight!
- Scorpion Brewing – Owings – The very last North Beach Farmers Market of the season will be this coming Friday, October 19th. Come down and toast autumn with Brian at the Scorpion tent! 5-8pm.
- Streetcar 82 Brewing – Hyattsville – BEER RELEASE – Tapping today! Lightning Route! A Belgian Dark Strong brewed in collaboration with Jim Hammontree, a Deaf brewer from Yellowhammer Brewing in Alabama! It clocks in at a healthy 9.4% and showcases Munich malt and spicy Belgian yeast. It pairs perfectly with the weather today! Come on over and have one!
- Suspended Brewing – Baltimore – New art show. “American Carnage” by Josh Brooks. Meet the artist, 5 pm Friday!
- Valhalla Brewing – Elkton – We are having our Grand Opening Today. We will be opening at Noon today instead of 11. Stop by and celebrate with us!!
- Waredaca Brewing – Gaithersburg – Great weekend of activities to match this fantastic fall weather starting tonight with Friday Night Dinner with Sweet Farm.
We’re constantly updating this list, so be sure to check back before you make plans.
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!