Weekend Events – Saturday, December 15
- Alecraft Brewery – Bel Air – GREAT beer, plus food from Birds Nest BBQ, and live music from Janelle 6-9pm!
- Attaboy Beer – Frederick – Cans-a-plenty in the taproom. Come on by!!… Guava No Guava NEIPA, Idea Man Double NEIPA, and Tarts McGee Tropics Tart Ale with Tropical Fruit. Plus food from The Blues BBQ truck 12-8pm!
- Black Flag Brewing – Columbia – Our collaboration with Goonda Beersmiths is now available! DRIZZY is a Cinnamon Bun inspired imperial stout clocking in at 8.9%! Go get it at the Black Flag tasting room and around in limited distro.
- Chesepiooc Real Ale – Crofton – It’s a rainy, beautiful day – that is beautiful to get out of the rain and into our taproom! Come check out our newest releases – the Nutty Scotsman and Q Branch. And stay dry.
- Crooked Crab Brewing – Odenton – Big day at the Crab! -Vinyl record swap @ 1pm -The 1984 band @ 7pm -Limited edition tees -BricknFire Pizza Company- Mobile with the food
- Cushwa Brewing – Williamsport – Welcome back Blunt, our haze collab with Wet City. This Double NEIPA is a hop cocktail of Mosaic, Denali, Citra, Kohatu, & Simcoe. If you missed out last time we tapped this beer now is your chance to totally redeem yourself!! Plus, food from Sweet Dreams.
- Goonda Beersmiths – Baltimore – Our collaboration with @blackflagbrewingco is now available! DRIZZY is a Cinnamon Bun inspired imperial stout clocking in at 8.9%! Go get it at the Black Flag tasting room and around in limited distro.
- Idiom Brewing – Frederick – Swing by Idiom Brewing Co. this evening, from 4-11pm for a few new tasty brews (Pillow Talk – Oatmeal Stout; Old Times Sake – Old Ale) and a few of our other standbys! Boxcar Burgers will be here slinging burgers and fries from 5-9pm!
- Whitey’s Liquors – Linthicum Heights – 5th annual Holiday Cookie Bake-off and beer tasting! Bake cookies with or that pair with Flying Dog Beers (we suggest the new Last Minute Gift Variety pack) and win FD prizes! 3 prominent MD beer celebrities will be judging the entries. Winner also receives the most desired trophy in the culinary world! Entries need to be in by 3:30 for judging!
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!