Weekend Events – Saturday, July 13
- TODAY – Denizens 5-Year Anniversary Party (Silver Spring)
- 7/27 – Union Craft Brewing 7th Anniversary (Baltimore)
- 8/3 – The All American Beer Fest (Washington, DC)
- 8/10 – Frederick County Craft Beverage Festival (Libertytown)
- 8/24 – REVIVE! Divine Food & Beer (Ellicott City)
- 8/24 – 5th Annual Crab Feast (Laurel)
- 8/31 – Hysteria 2nd Anniversary Party (Columbia)
- 10/5 – Hops & Harvest Fest (Columbia)
- Denizens Brewing – Silver Spring – Denizens 5-Year Anniversary Party!
- Mad Science Brewing – Hey Scientists!! Well, somehow we’re in the middle of July already and time keeps slipping by. This Saturday we salute all of us geeks as it’s Embrace Your Geekness Day! To celebrate we have Omma’s Korean BBQ coming out along with the sweet sounds of The Otherside Band. Oh, and in case you forgot, we have 4-pk cans (16-oz) of Helles Belles for sale at the farm. We’re slowly getting them out to retail markets with our first case going to One Stop Deli in Point of Rocks. Look for more in the coming weeks as we work on wholesale deliveries.
- Oliver Brewing – Baltimore – DOUBLE BEER RELEASE – Tell Your Citra I Said Hi, 8% – Double dry-hopped DIPA brewed with 100% Citra and copious amounts of flaked oats and wheat. * So it Gose (Cherry Limeade), 5% – Sour Ale brewed with sweet & sour cherries, lime, coriander, and a touch of pink Himalayan sea salt. Worried you won’t have time for a workout before our July Double Beer Release? We’ve got you covered! Hope is hosting Bootcamp & Brews at 11:00 AM this Saturday. You can get your sweat on with a 45-minute workout before enjoying some brews with us! Grab your tickets here.
- Suspended Brewing – Baltimore – A few months ago we got together with our very good friend and brew geek from Counter Culture Coffee to brew Universal Gravitation, a Schwartzbier (black lager) swirling with smooth chocolate and smoky flavor from the Forty-Six coffee brewed right into the whirlpool. Our ideas about beer and coffee were in a synchronized brewing centric orbit until they finally collided to make a supernova of coffee beer that’s been patiently conditioning for nearly two months! Ask your bartender about the limited double coffee variants we did for the big coffee & beer geeks like us.
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!