Weekend Events – Saturday, October 20
- TODAY – Harvest at the Hill at Manor Hill Brewing (Ellicott City)
- TODAY – Beards, Beers & Brats Festival (Baltimore)
- TODAY – 1st Annual Blue Crabs Beer, Food & Wine Fest (Waldorf)
- November 3 – Baltimore Craft Beer Festival (Baltimore)
- November 9 – Proof: Maryland Spirits & Cocktails (College Park)
- November 10 – Sykesville Craft Beer Festival (Sykesville)
- BC Brewery – Hunt Valley – Join BC Brewery for a 60 minute yoga class to kickstart your weekend! Yoga will be lead by Kate of Rosie Glow Yoga. Kate teaches at several area gyms and studios and is the creator and instructor for the wildly popular Yoga at the Zoo series at the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore. $25 Registration – Includes 1 Hours of Yoga, 12oz Beer & access to our onsite food truck! The class is designed for both beginner and intermediate yoga lovers with individualized options to help best support your unique skill level. After class, your first beer is on us! Please bring your own yoga mat.
- Chesepiooc Brewing – Crofton – DOUBLE BEER RELEASE – Not one, but TWO special releases today. Come by and try our newest Milkshake NEIPA. Mango-Pineapple Shaking the Tree tapping today at noon. What could make a better Saturday – new Maple Pumpkin Milk Stout and Mango-Pineapple Milkshake?
- Diamondback Beer – Baltimore – BEER RELEASE – Missed Connections – 7.0% Red IPA with a blend of specialty malts and hopped with Vic Secret, Mosaic, and Ella. Plus, food from Disco Dogs, by Mary of Poppy Rose Kitchen & Co., cooking her LOADED HOT DOGS from 3PM – 7PM. AND D.T. Huber and Whale Show, are performing originals that blend together threads of bluegrass, Americana, and country. Performance starts at 4PM on the patio!
- Eastern Shore Brewing – St. Michaels – NEW BAND ALERT!!! Original Equipment this Saturday 3-6
- Falling Branch Brewing – Street – Bring the family to Pumpkinfest! Featuring pumpkin beer, live music, great food, plus family-friendly activities like hayrides, crafts, a pumpkin patch and more!
- Firetower Farm Brewing – Colora – find them this week at the Havre De Grace farmers market!
- Oliver Brewing – Baltimore – DOUBLE BEER RELEASE 12:00 – 6:00 PM. Here’s what you’ve got to look forward to – BA XX Olde World, 12% – (aged for 8 months in Sagamore Spirit) Rye Whiskey barrels. Available in 22oz bottles. Brewed in collaboration with our friends at UNION Craft Brewing, this strong ale is an updated recipe from London, circa 1862. – In Search of Space, 4.5% – This Kettle Sour is brewed with Mandarina Bavaria, then fermented with pureed Guava and Grapefruit. Available on draft and to-go in growlers.
- Streetcar 82 Brewing – Hyattsville – Blues & Brews Night! Fast Eddie & The Slowpokes will be performing this Saturday at 7pm! Roaming rooster food truck will be on site at 4pm!
- Waredaca Brewing – Gaithersburg – Saturday we’re part of the Heritage Harvest Festival tour and then Music on the Patio with Red Sammy starting at 5pm.
We’re constantly updating this list, so be sure to check back before you make plans.
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!