Weekend Events – Saturday, June 22
- 6/29 – Checkerspot 1st Year Anniversary (Baltimore)
- 8/3 – The All American Beer Fest (Washington, DC)
- 8/10 – Frederick County Craft Beverage Festival (Libertytown)
- 8/24 – REVIVE! Divine Food & Beer (Ellicott City)
- 10/5 – Hops & Harvest Fest (Columbia)
- 1623 Brewing – Eldersburg – The Brewery Fire guys are in 24/7 build out mode for their new digs in Taneytown. But tonight, Brewer Jesse is taking valuable time out to rep 1623 at Looney’s Pub Perry Hall from 5-7p in a competition tasting. 1623 Raspberry Blonde and Hefeweizen take on EVO, Sierra Nevada, Dogfish Head and Stone. Come out meet Jesse, drink great beer and cheer on 1623!
- Cushwa Brewing – Williamsport – BEER RELEASE – OG: Dank Pursuit – Hazy IPA – 7.5% abv. This beer was brewed to satisfy hopheads craving dank aroma and bitterness, with complex aromas bursting with citrus, tangerine, pine and tropical fruits. Get out and explore! No food truck today, BYOF.•
- Full Tilt Brewing – Baltimore – The weekend is here! Come #GetTilted with us in the taproom! We’ve got From The Heart Food truck serving up some awesome food starting at noon, and plenty of fresh/new draft lines.
- Heavy Seas – Halethorpe – We have a limited amount of En Route Brut still available in the taproom NOW until 11pm!
- Idiom Brewing– Frederick – Today at Idiom Brewing Co.: It’s Frederick Pride Day, so it’s time to show everyone some We open from 12-11p w/The Blues BBQ Co. TRUCK! is here serving up the deliciousness! Outdoor seating is open and the sun is shining so grab a seat, put on your and help celebrate the day!
- Mad Science Brewing – Adamstown – Hey Scientists!! We kick off the first weekend of summer with The Pham Vietnamese food truck and the Dave Zelonka Bank on Saturday and Hill Country Blues and Roadhouse Roots food truck on Sunday. Brewery opens at 11a. Food trucks start at 12p (noon). Music kicks off at 1p. All fun goes until 4p and we are open until 5p. Bring your friends or family out and enjoy the garden center’s beautiful displays and scenic views. We are pet and family friendly, so come join us at the farm. We have plenty of seating available and toys for the kids in the play area.
- Milkhouse Brewery at Stillpoint Farm – Mount Airy – If you still want to get some zen in this weekend, we’ve still got a few spaces left for Goat Yoga tomorrow morning! Come out and enjoy a fun class for all levels with special guests- GOATS! After class, relax with a pre fine flight of our favorites! Visit Goat For The Soul and get your tickets today!!
- Monocacy Brewing – Frederick – We ❤️ Frederick’s bicycling community! This weekend is your LAST CHANCE for a “Pedal Pint” of our delicious Radiance on draft or on cask! $1.00 of each pedal pint will go to support Frederick Bicycle Coalition.
- Monument City Brewing – Baltimore – It’s a perfect day to stop by the brewery for a $3 Penchant Pils can and some amazing BBQ from @thesmokingswine. We’re open til 7!
- Mully’s Brewing – Prince Frederick – It’s going down today with my man Gerald and the crew of The Gospel Chick ! LAST DAY for Fried Green Tomatoes!
- Olde Mother Brewing – Frederick – We are adding glitter to our Rosé Ale today for Frederick Pride! Come get some glitter beer downtown today. Tag us in your photos!
- Oliver Brewing – Baltimore – Our Saturday plans look a lot like this, what about yours? We’re open today from 12:00 – 6:00. Come soak up the beautiful weather, enjoy a brew or two, and snag some swag. Our new Social Lager tee & pint glass combo is just $26!
- Red Shedman Farm Brewing – Mount Airy – GREAT beer, plus Gary Leigh Brown of Gary and the Groove plays solo acoustic. Drinks, light food and tables to eat and chat.
- Sapwood Cellars – Columbia – BEER RELEASE – Fundle Bundle, our brand new 8% ABV DIPA! It’s loaded with orange, berry, and pine aromatics all from Mosaic, one of our favorite hop varieties. To completely saturate it with hops we added three different forms of Mosaic: traditional pellets, concentrated Cryo, and pure CO2-extracted hop oils. Each process accentuates an aspect of the hops. The pellets provide a good overall hop expression, especially the fruitier notes (orange and blueberry in this case). The Cryo leans danker with resiny herbaceous pine. Finally the extract provides saturated bitterness. We dipped back into our list of names inspired by The Office. Today is our first visit from Big Softy (recently nominated in Baltimore magazine for best soft shell crabs)!
- True Respite Brewing – Rockville – BEER RELEASE – An eruption of pineapple, tangerine, key lime, and sweet cherries awaits those adventurous enough to try Tiki Bula, our juicy Mai Tai-inspired beer releasing today in cans and on draft! This beer was designed and brewed in collaboration with World of Beer locations in Rockville, Bethesda, Baltimore, and Towson.
- Waredaca Brewing – Laytonsville – Cipolla Rossa Pizzeria is at the farm today from 1-8. Pair you pizza with a pint. Perfect!
- Waverly Brewing – Baltimore – BEER RELEASE – Surprise Summer Beer Release today: our refreshing 4% Summer not-too-sour lip-smacker…Palmer! Notes of cherries, lemonade and iced tea. And you can drink it in your undies!
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!