Weekend Events – Saturday
SATURDAY August 11
- August 18 – Jailbreak’s 4th Annual Crab Feast (Laurel)
- August 18 – Dank Day at RAR Brewing (Cambridge)
- August 19 – Crabfeast at Milkhouse Brewery (Mount Airy)
- August 25 – Revive! Divine Food + Divine Beer (Ellicott City)
- September 15 – Amps and Ales – 2018 Craft Beer & Music Festival (Hanover)
- September 15 – Beer, Bacon and Music Fest (Laurel)
- September 29 – Hops & Harvest Fest (Columbia)
- September 29 – Make It Funky Wild Beer Fest (Silver Spring)
- September 29 – MD Microbrewery Festival (Union Mills)
- October 6 – Easton Beer Fest (Easton)
- October 12 – ChiliBrew XII (Baltimore)
- October 14 – Annapolis Harvest Brew Festival (Annapolis)
- October 20 – Harvest at the Hill at Manor Hill Brewing (Ellicott City)
- October 20 – Beards, Beers & Brats Festival (Baltimore)
- October 20 – 1st Annual Blue Crabs Beer, Food & Wine Fest (Waldorf)
- November 3 – Baltimore Craft Beer Festival (Baltimore)
- November 10 – Sykesville Craft Beer Festival (Sykesville)
- Checkerspot Brewing – Baltimore – GREAT beer plus food from Baltimore Waffle Company!
- Crooked Crab Brewing – Odenton – BEER RELEASE – American Fruit Ninja Warrior (AKA AFNW) – ABV: 6.5% – IBU: 35 – Grab onto the monkey bars folks because we are going full ‘Murica on ya with our latest lactose IPA. We start with a dose of Warrior hops for a dash of bitterness, with a last second helping of Citra and Mosaic for some big fruit flavors. Celebrate the last month of summer with citrus, melon, berries, and some tropical fruit. Hmmm….reminds us of a certain mobile game we used to play.
- Jailbreak Brewing – Laurel – Come tour the brewery and see where the magic happens! Tickets include a guided tour, 4-beer sampler in our taproom, and a pint glass to take home! That’s a $13 value for only $10. Tours will be given at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.jailbreakbrewing.com. AND don’t wait to get your tix to Jailbreak’s 4th Annual Crab Feast!
- Key Brewing – Dundalk – DOUBLE BEER RELEASE – Diamonds & Domes Brut IPA and The Lazy Liver Hazy Pale Ale! PLUS Triple J food truck will be here serving up delicious snacks, salads and sandwiches.
- Monocacy Brewing – Frederick – CASK RELEASE – Gose of Althea with mosaic hops. PLUS food from Flavor of Maryland.
- Monument City – Baltimore – GREAT beer Haven Series Waterways DIPA (benefiting Blue Water Baltimore and Trash Free Maryland). AND “Another Good Dog Book” signing, part of proceeds for every book sold goes to Operation Paws for Homes (our lead brewer Dave got both of his rescue dogs from them and Millie (Dave’s dog) will be signing books as well!), Brick n Fire Pizza will be at the brewery serving up wood fired pizza.
- Mully’s Brewery – Prince Frederick – GREAT beer plus food from Smokey Oak BBQ!
- Oliver Brewing – Baltimore – DOUBLE BEER RELEASE – our NEIPA – Time Sensitive Material, and the next beer in our ‘Chasing Rainbows’ series (Dry Hopped Fruited Sour)!
- Rockwell Brewery – Frederick – Come taste their new Comin’ Thro the Rye IPA. 6.6% ABV! AND now through Tuesday get 10% off your tab when you bring in school supplies to the brewery to benefit local schools.
- Slate Farm Brewing – Whiteford – BEER RELEASE – Whiteford Wheat (5%abv) -Wheat beer – using grains grown in Havre de Grace by Chesapeake Malting at Hopkins Farm. Plus live music from Janelle (Pop/rock, amazing vocalist). AND Thai Tacos! Grilled fish with green thai curry sauce, Crispy Chicken w/ Thai Chilli, Sesame beef with sour cream. Check it out. (We also have them “regular”). Always have burgers and a bunch of other apps to choose from too.
- Suspended Brewing – Baltimore – GREAT beer plus we have Poppy Rose Kitchen doing a taco pop up from 2-6pm!
- True Respite Brewing – Derwood – BEER RELEASE – Stokeswood’s Neon White, a Double White IPA spiced with coriander and orange peel and bittered and dry hopped with Amarillo and Columbus. We brewed this beer to celebrate Brendan’s favorite indie dance rock band: Stokeswood. All purchases of Stokeswood’s Neon White will come with a download code for a free download of Stokeswood’s single, “Neon White”. AND we are having our Artist Fair. 22 local artisans will be presenting their wares as we welcome Mayorga Organics for coffee, Crossroads BBQ & Grill for BBQ, DJ DonSmok3y for music, and LatinAngela from LAP Creative Hub who will entertain us with her dancing.
- Waredaca Brewing – Gaithersburg – BEER RELEASE – Cucumber Saison – a derivation of our Bunkhouse with farm grown cucumbers and borage along with additional cucumbers from Lewis Orchards. PLUS live music from The Herd of Main Street, 5-8pm. AND find them in the morning at Silver Spring Farm Market.
We’re constantly updating this list, so be sure to check back before you make plans.
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!