Weekend Events – Saturday, FeBREWary 16
- TODAY – Valentine Beer and Chocolate Pairing (Mount Airy)
- TODAY – Valentine Beer Dinner (Prince Frederick)
- TODAY & 2/17 – Beer & Chocolate pairing (Mount Airy)
- 2/23 – Farm Brewery Festival (Linthicum)
- 2/28 – Nobody Bodders Me: Self Defense Class (Baltimore)
- 4/13 – 2019 Lock House Craft Beer & Wine Fest (Havre de Grace)
- 4/27 – Bluegrass Brew & BBQ (Mount Airy)
- 4/27 – Reisterstown Craft Beer & Wine Festival (Reisterstown)
- 5/11 – Maryland Craft Beer Festival (Frederick)
- 6/15 – Brookeville Beer Festival (Brookeville)
- Antietam Brewery – Hagerstown – BEER RELEASE – Canister IPA, starting at 1pm!
- Attaboy Beer – Frederick – GREAT beer, plus food from The Blues BBQ food truck!
- Black Flag Brewing – Columbia – GREAT beer, plus food from WOLO food truck!
- Crooked Crab Brewing Company – Odenton – NINE NEW BEERS – celebrate the brewery’s first anniversary this weekend with great food and amazing beer! Most of these will go quick! We are tapping all of them both Saturday and Sunday at noon unless otherwise noted. First anny teku glass going on sale Saturday at noon and we still have plenty of cans to-go. See you this weekend 1) Barrel Aged Eternal Deathslayer (11.5%) // 2) 10-year Barrel Strength Eternal Deathslayer (11.5%) – Unblended and unforgiving (Saturday only). // 3) German Chocolate Eternal Deathslayer (11%) – Chocolate and coconut dessert in a glass. // 4) Mexican Deathslayer (11%) – Complex cinnamon, chocolate, hot pepper, coffee, nutmeg and allspice. // 5) Blackberry Vanilla Eternal Deathslayer (11%) – Blackberries and vanilla enhance the dark fruit character of EDS. // 6) Rutherford B. Haze for Days (6.2%) – Our beloved Haze for Days with Pink Guava. //7) Excelsior! with Strawberry and Vanilla (5.8%) – Strawberries and vanilla in an already fruity and creamy NEPA (Saturday only). // 8) Berry Berry Haze (6.2%) – Haze with blackberries, raspberries, blueberries and vanilla. // 9) Key Lime Pie Vic Summer (4.4%) – Blonde ale with key lime and vanilla
- Idiom Brewing – Frederick – We’ll be open from 12-11P and Gambrill Mt. Food Co. will be here all day dishing out their amazing eats! Don’t forget that we will also be hosting BEER BRUNCH tomorrow, too. Swing by, enjoy the view and grab a few!
- Midnight Run Brewing – Frederick – SPECIAL HOURS TODAY – we will be closed today (2/16) from 1-3p for a private event. see ya at 3.
- Milkhouse Brewery at Stillpoint Farm – Valentine Beer & Chocolate Pairing! Get your tickets and more info here.
- Mully’s Brewery – Prince Frederick – Valentine Dinner at the Brewery! Get your tickets and more info here.
- Red Shedman Farm Brewery – Mount Airy – Valentine’s Dessert Pairing! Get your tickets and more info here.
- True Respite Brewing – Rockville – This Saturday from 4-6 pm we’ll be hosting Level Up Pop-Up Reading Session #1, a video game orchestra reading! They are still accepting musicians so if you play an instrument and love video games, check it out! And if you don’t play an instrument but still love video game music, come listen in.
- Waredaca Brewing – Laytonsville – Come sample the delicious, handmade, artisan wood fired pizza from Dizzy Cow Pizzeria!
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!