Weekend Events – Sunday, December 9
- Alecraft Brewery – Bel Air – GREAT beer, plus Charm City Trivia 6-8pm.
- Attaboy Beer – Frederick – Quick lil reminder to come hungry and thirsty, and ready to shop on Sunday. We’ve got Boxcar Burgers serving 1-7p, 15 local vendors with plenty of loot, and boat loads of holiday cheer!!
- Barley & Hops – Frederick – GREAT beer plus it’s Happy Hour all day in the bar and Kids Eat Free (10 and under).
- Calvert Brewing – Upper Marlboro – Come for the yoga, stay for the beer! Yoga in the taproom starts at 1pm for just $10 and includes a beer!
- Chesepiooc Brewing – Crofton – BEER RELEASE – This Sunday’s 2nd of 5 holiday releases. A twist on our Belgian Tripel, Three Wishes. Say hello to Three Holiday Wishes, Cranberry-Ginger spiced Tripel. Big, 10.5%, tart and very slightly spicy. Stop in on Sunday for this limited release.
- Elder Pine Brewing and Blending – Laytonsville – Chin chin, lads! Chin Chin! is our Irish-style Extra Stout brewed with barley imported from Ireland. This big beautiful stout is lusciously smooth with notes of bittersweet chocolate, coffee and classic stout roast. Sláinte! 7.0% ABV. Check the locations section on our website to see where you can find Chin Chin!
- Idiom Brewing – Frederick – GREAT beer, including the newly released Elderflower ESB, Late Bloomer (5.3% ABV). AND food from Gambrill Mountain Food Co. every Sunday!
- Milkhouse Brewery at Stillpoint Farm – Mount Airy – GREAT beer, including the newly released Native Barrel No. 6.
- Monument City Brewing – Baltimore – GREAT beer, plus food from Dough Boy Pretzels!
- Slate Farm Brewery – Whiteford – GREAT beer plus Sunday Brunch! OPEN at 10am. Game starts at 1pm.
- Waredaca Brewing – Laytonsville – GREAT beer, plus live music from Lauren Sumner 2-5pm.
We’re constantly updating this list, so be sure to check back before you make plans.
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!