Weekend Events – Sunday, FeBREWary 17
- TODAY – Beer & Chocolate pairing (Mount Airy)
- 2/23 – Farm Brewery Festival (Linthicum)
- 2/28 – Nobody Bodders Me: Self Defense Class (Baltimore)
- 4/13 – 2019 Lock House Craft Beer & Wine Fest (Havre de Grace)
- 4/27 – Bluegrass Brew & BBQ (Mount Airy)
- 4/27 – Reisterstown Craft Beer & Wine Festival (Reisterstown)
- 5/11 – Maryland Craft Beer Festival (Frederick)
- 6/15 – Brookeville Beer Festival (Brookeville)
- Attaboy Beer – Frederick – GREAT beer, plus food from Boxcar Burgers!
- Barley & Hops – Frederick – GREAT beer plus it’s Happy Hour all day in the bar and Kids Eat Free (10 and under).
- Chesepiooc Real Ale Brewing – Gambrills – Sunday’s beer release – our version of Cupid’s Curse. Yes, Valentine’s Day was 3 days ago, but you will want to try our Red Stout brewed with Cinnamon and Vanilla. Served on Nitro. Available Noon on Sunday.
- Crooked Crab Brewing Company – Odenton – NINE NEW BEERS – celebrate the brewery’s first anniversary this weekend with great food and amazing beer! Most of these will go quick! We are tapping all of them both Saturday and Sunday at noon unless otherwise noted. First anny teku glass going on sale Saturday at noon and we still have plenty of cans to-go. See you this weekend 1) Barrel Aged Eternal Deathslayer (11.5%) // 2) 10-year Barrel Strength Eternal Deathslayer (11.5%) – Unblended and unforgiving (Saturday only). // 3) German Chocolate Eternal Deathslayer (11%) – Chocolate and coconut dessert in a glass. // 4) Mexican Deathslayer (11%) – Complex cinnamon, chocolate, hot pepper, coffee, nutmeg and allspice. // 5) Blackberry Vanilla Eternal Deathslayer (11%) – Blackberries and vanilla enhance the dark fruit character of EDS. // 6) Rutherford B. Haze for Days (6.2%) – Our beloved Haze for Days with Pink Guava. // 7) Excelsior! with Strawberry and Vanilla (5.8%) – Strawberries and vanilla in an already fruity and creamy NEPA (Saturday only). // 8) Berry Berry Haze (6.2%) – Haze with blackberries, raspberries, blueberries and vanilla. // 9) Key Lime Pie Vic Summer (4.4%) – Blonde ale with key lime and vanilla.
- Heavy Seas Beer – Halethorpe – Heavy Seas Wake ‘n Bacon is THIS Sunday from 11am-8pm! Join us for specialty casks made with Chesapeake Bay Roasting Company coffee, delicious brunch from Pieces of Eight, free brewery tours, and live music from Burlwood! Come wearing your PJs & fuzzy slippers! The best dressed outfit will win a #HeavySeas growler fill certificate — winner announced at 2pm!
- House Cat Brewing – Frederick – Sundays are game night. We have D&D, Magic the Gathering, video and board games.
- Idiom Brewing – Frederick – We open at 10AM with Gambrill Mt. Food Co. serving brunch, including their Smoked Hash, French Toast, Avocado Toast and a mix of other items from their ever rotating menu! Grab some friends and come out to grab a bite, grab a beer and enjoy the day!
- Olde Mother Brewing – Frederick – 3 DAY WEEKEND! Spend Sunday with us! Open 12-7 today, bring your own food or order in. Erin and Paul behind the bar today!
- Red Shedman Farm Brewery – Mount Airy – Valentine’s Dessert Pairing! Get your tickets and more info here.
- Tall Tales Brewing – Parsonsburg – Half price wings, $6 Bloody Mary’s and Dark Gold Jazz today from 1-4pm. It’s the perfect Sunday trifecta.
- Waverly Brewing – Baltimore – Felici Cafe will be popping up at Waverly Brewing Company this Sunday, 2/17, for their Sour Sunday Spectacular! Stop by 12PM-7PM to enjoy the pairing of Waverly’s featured Sour Beers & Felici’s Caribbean Street Food. Talk about the ultimate Sunday Fun-day! Hope to see you all there!
We’re constantly updating this list, so be sure to check back before you make plans.
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!