Weekend Events – Sunday, October 21
- TODAY – Made Marketplace Fall Festival (Elkridge)
- November 3 – Baltimore Craft Beer Festival (Baltimore)
- November 9 – Proof: Maryland Spirits & Cocktails (College Park)
- November 10 – Sykesville Craft Beer Festival (Sykesville)
- AleCraft Brewery – Bel Air – A big shout out to 410 Empanadas, LLC, and all of the hardworking folks that run food trucks in Maryland, especially those who frequent local craft breweries! 410 Empanadas, LLC will be here at AleCraft Brewery today 2-8PM. Charm City Trivia starts at 6PM…grab a few friends or come by yourself. Free to play. Prizes include gift cards and discount beer coupons!
- Barley & Hops – Frederick – GREAT beer plus it’s Happy Hour all day in the bar and Kids Eat Free (10 and under).
- Calvert Brewing – Upper Marlboro – Come for the yoga, stay for the beer! Yoga in the taproom starts at 1pm for just $10 and includes a beer!
- Checkerspot Brewing – Baltimore – Open at 10am today for Ravens tailgating with 100.7 The Bay – Baltimore’s Classic Rock! Get gold crowlers to-go, drink our purple Locally Delicious beer, watch the game inside, and Kong’s Bacon BBQ outside starting at 1pm! Go Ravens!
- Crooked Crab Brewing – Odenton – Bring the doggos & pups out for Yappy Hour, noon-8pm!
- Falling Branch Brewing – Street – Bring the family to Pumpkinfest! Featuring pumpkin beer, live music, great food, plus family-friendly activities like hayrides, crafts, a pumpkin patch and more! We’ll also have the Ravens game on.
- Heavy Seas – Halethorpe – the Build Your Own IPA Bar Weekend will be running in the Tap Room to end Baltimore Beer Week off right! We hope you can join us!
- Independent Brewing – Bel Air – join us in the taproom for yoga class and a beverage on Sunday mornings. Ticket price includes class and a beverage of choice. Please bring a mat, towel and water.
- Mad Science Brewing – Adamstown – As part of our Homegrown Harvest weekend, we welcome the Synergy Twins to the farm. They have a fantastic sound and what better to pair it with than Mayta Peruvian Food Truck’s fantastic flavors!! Family and pet friendly event with NO cover!
- Milkhouse Brewery at Stillpoint Farm – Mount Airy – The second day of Homegrown Haydays starts at noon! Come out to the farm and enjoy delicious eats from The Sweet Farm and farm fresh brews with the MHB Crew! Tasting room open 12-6 today. See you at the farm!
- Waredaca Brewing – Gaithersburg – Sunday we finish the weekend with the tasting room open from 1-6, Pony Rides from 2-4 and we will be at the Bethesda Central Farm Market with Crowlers and Growler fills from 10-1:30.
- Waverly Brewing – Baltimore – Happy Hour Blondes & Lagers ALL DAY – THIS SUNDAY! Ravens vs. Saints in the taproom! PLUS…Fantasy tight end Uncle Roy grilling Cheezy-Weenz on the porch! Gluttonous Glory!
We’re constantly updating this list, so be sure to check back before you make plans.
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!