Brewery Events – Thursday, July 11
- 7/13 – Denizens 5-Year Anniversary Party (Silver Spring)
- 8/3 – The All American Beer Fest (Washington, DC)
- 8/10 – Frederick County Craft Beverage Festival (Libertytown)
- 8/24 – REVIVE! Divine Food & Beer (Ellicott City)
- 8/24 – 5th Annual Crab Feast (Laurel)
- 10/5 – Hops & Harvest Fest (Columbia)
- AleCraft Brewing – Bel Air – It’s Thursday so that means it is First Responders day. Bring a valid ID if you are a first responder and enjoy a half priced beer!
- Antietam Brewery – Hagerstown – Its Thursday! Which means…we are open at 3pm AND have $5.00 flights all night long!
- Black Flag Brewing – Columbia – Happy hour! All beers are just $5 from 3-6pm!
- Brewery Fire – Taneytown – BEER RELEASE – Swing by Pub Dog’s tap room from 4-8pm for the debut of our second collaboration with our friends at Brewery Fire, Peaches & Cream IPA! This succulent Summer IPA is hopped with Mosaic, Centennial and Glacier hops and fermented with peach puree. Perfect for these dog days of summer Featuring LIVE MUSIC from California Bob and food from It’s All Good Food Truck & Catering! Don’t miss out on the fun! This event is FREE to attend! Cheers to brews, tunes, grub, and fun!
- Calvert Brewing – Upper Marlboro – HAPPY HOUR – $3 pints from 3-6pm every Thursday! (Excludes specialty beer.)
- Chesepiooc Real Ale – Crofton – Trivia tonight! Join us at 7pm. Come join the fun – Nightly and Season prizes up for grabs.
- Cushwa Brewing – Williamsport – trivia every Thursday! You up for the challenge? Join us tonight at 7 for trivia.
- Diamondback Beer – Baltimore – BEER RELEASE – Papí – our IPA dedicated to friends – is back in the taproom, on draft and in cans. A wonderful mélange of multiple American hops that creates a delicate balance of bitterness, sweetness, and fruity hop flavor. A beer meant to be shared on rooftops with friends. Taproom & Kitchen open today at 4PM. Come by and give Papí a try. #dbcbeer
- Milkhouse Brewery – Mount Airy – It’s Thursday! Tasting room open 4-8 today. See you at the farm!
- Monocacy Brewing – Frederick – Firkin Thursdays have arrived! Every Thursday, we’re bringing you a new casked beer to add some much-needed variety to your craft beverage life. These limited releases won’t last long, so be sure to come by the tasting room every Thursday to see what we’ve created!
- Mully’s Brewing – Prince Frederick – Taproom open from 3-8. Calvert Crabs & Seafood 4pm…. I mean Fried Shrimp baskets and Boysenberry Blonde are pretty much a match made in heaven, or even the Baltimore Wings & Tongue Crusher or Crab Cakes and Blood Orange Blonde. Bottom line is Thirsty Thursday you need to be at MULLYS. Come get Awesome, Josh is slinging the Brews!
- Nepenthe Brewing – Baltimore – BEER RELEASE – The vocal masses have spoken: you just HAD to have a dark beer despite the sweltering sweat-soaked hyper-humid summer heat. So we made you Needy Earthling, a 5.3% porter that is not at all weather-appropriate, but delicious nonetheless. Aromas of coffee and bitter chocolate are followed by nutty malt, roast, and a bit of figgy raisin. We have no idea why you’d want this right now. You people are crazy. Drink up, you did this to yourself.
- Olde Mother – Frederick – Pourhouse Trivia Night! Sign ups start at 6:30, trivia starts at 7:00.
- Sapwood Cellars – Columbia – BEER RELEASE – Today we tap Boom, Undisputed! It started as Boom, Roasted before aging in a Four Roses bourbon barrel selected by our neighbors at Allview Liquors! Hard to think of an easier pairing than a sweet, roasty, chocolatey oatmeal stout with a barrel with big flavors of vanilla, coconut, and marshmallow. The result is like boozy coconut brownie batter, not a surprise at 10.7% ABV! For now it’ll only be on today and tomorrow!
- Scorpion Brewing – Owings – BEER RELEASE – Mango Wheat. Plus, food from Caney Creek, and live music from Yvonne Remz starting at 6pm!
- Smoketown Brewing Station – Brunswick – Trivia starts at 7pm!
- True Respite Brewing – Rockville – Thursday night trivia continues at True Respite Brewing! Trivia starts at 7 pm every Thursday night and is hosted by District Trivia. Game Play – District Trivia game play consists of 5 rounds of questions with 4 bonus rounds in between. Questions are progressive and increase in difficulty and value during each round from 1 to 10 points. At the end of each round is a bonus question that uses a wager system. After hearing the question, circle the number of points you want to wager. At the end of a round you will take that round’s answer sheets to the host for scoring. You can then pickup a worksheet round to gain additional points while the host is scoring the round. Rinse and repeat. Players on the first place team will get a certificate for a free full pour. Players on the second place team will get a certificate for a free 5 oz taster. (Prizes are limited to 6 per team.). It is free to compete. Come by yourself or with your friends and play for your chance to win! At the end of each season four teams from each District Trivia location play in the playoffs for large cash prizes!
- Valhalla Brewing – Elkton – THIRSTY THURSDAY HAPPENINGS…..Trivia, $4 beers, 1/2 price wings. See you soon!!!
We’re constantly updating this list, so be sure to check back before you make plans.
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!