Brewery Events – Thursday
THURSDAY August 9
- August 18 – Jailbreak’s 4th Annual Crab Feast (Laurel)
- August 18 – Dank Day at RAR Brewing (Cambridge)
- August 19 – Crabfeast at Milkhouse Brewery (Mount Airy)
- August 25 – Revive! Divine Food + Divine Beer (Ellicott City)
- September 15 – Amps and Ales – 2018 Craft Beer & Music Festival (Hanover)
- September 15 – Beer, Bacon and Music Fest (Laurel)
- September 29 – Hops & Harvest Fest (Columbia)
- September 29 – Make It Funky Wild Beer Fest (Silver Spring)
- September 29 – MD Microbrewery Festival (Union Mills)
- October 6 – Easton Beer Fest (Easton)
- October 12 – ChiliBrew XII (Baltimore)
- October 14 – Annapolis Harvest Brew Festival (Annapolis)
- October 20 – Harvest at the Hill at Manor Hill Brewing (Ellicott City)
- October 20 – Beards, Beers & Brats Festival (Baltimore)
- October 20 – 1st Annual Blue Crabs Beer, Food & Wine Fest (Waldorf)
- November 3 – Baltimore Craft Beer Festival (Baltimore)
- November 10 – Sykesville Craft Beer Festival (Sykesville)
- Calvert Brewing – Upper Marlboro – HAPPY HOUR – $3 pints from 3-6pm every Thursday! (Excludes specialty beer.)
- Checkerspot Brewing – Baltimore – We are open for the 1st Ravens Home preseason game today at 4pm. We’ll have a jockey box out front and crowlers to go. The Local Oyster will have food and 100.7 The Bay will be live broadcasting!
- Crooked Crab Brewing – Odenton – BEER RELEASE – American Fruit Ninja Warrior (AKA AFNW) – 6.5% ABV. Grab onto the monkey bars folks because we are going full ‘Murica on ya with our latest lactose IPA. We start with a dose of Warrior hops for a dash of bitterness, with a last second helping of Citra and Mosaic for some big fruit flavors. Celebrate the last month of summer with citrus, melon, berries, and some tropical fruit. Hmmm….reminds us of a certain mobile game we used to play.
- Cushwa Brewing – Williamsport – Trivia every Thursday at 6:30!
- Hysteria Brewing – Columbia – Don’t forget it’s Community Leaders Appreciation night! $4 pints for teachers, military (veterans included), and first responders(Doctors and nurses too)! Please provide IDs.
- Milkhouse Brewery – Mount Airy – It’s Thirsty Thursday at the farm! Come out and Crack the Cask with us today from 4-8! $1 off pints of your Milkhouse classics! See you at the farm!
- Mully’s Brewery – Prince Frederick – GREAT beer plus food from Calvert Crabs!
- Rockwell Brewery – Frederick – BEER RELEASE – Comin’ Thro the Rye IPA. 6.6% ABV! AND now through Tuesday get 10% off your tab when you bring in school supplies to the brewery to benefit local schools.
- Scorpion Brewing – Owings – BEER RELEASE – Up this week in our current tribute to fruit-infused beers, Kiwi Strawberry Berliner Weisse! Sour + Sweet = Delicious! Stop in between 4-8pm on Thursday, August 9 to take a taste of this Limited Edition Cask! Small batch: Tastings & Full Pours only. AND live music from Patty Reese! She has been a favorite in the Mid-Atlantic Region for many years. Her work has been recognized by her 17 WAMMIES, including Artist of the Year, Songwriter and Album of the year, and Roots Rock Band & Vocalist. Patty performs 6-8pm, Thursday, August 9. Free concert. Kids & pets welcome. Plus, it’s not going to rain for once so come enjoy a little bit of sun while you can!
- Smoketown Brewing Station – Brunswick – Pour House Trivia at the brewery – enjoy playing trivia with teams of up to 7 players. Impress your friends with your knowledge and vie for prizes. Sign ups start at 6:30, game starts at 7pm every Thursday.
- True Respite – Derwood – BEER RELEASE – Today marks the start of IPA Week at TRBC! We’re releasing Drake’s Proper English IPA today! It was bittered and dry hopped with Citra and Mosaic. This recipe was originally designed and brewed by homebrewer Sean Cumbie. This beer took 1st place for Pale English Ales at the National Homebrew Competition Regionals in Philadelphia this year. We scaled it and brewed it with Mr. Cumbie for release in our tap room and for entry into the Great American Beer Festival Pro-Am Competition. PLUS we also have trivia tonight offered by Trivia Maryland.
- Waverly Brewing – Baltimore –
We’re constantly updating this list, so be sure to check back before you make plans.
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!