Brewery Events – Thursday, October 18
- October 20 – Harvest at the Hill at Manor Hill Brewing (Ellicott City)
- October 20 – Beards, Beers & Brats Festival (Baltimore)
- October 20 – 1st Annual Blue Crabs Beer, Food & Wine Fest (Waldorf)
- November 3 – Baltimore Craft Beer Festival (Baltimore)
- November 9 – Proof: Maryland Spirits & Cocktails (College Park)
- November 10 – Sykesville Craft Beer Festival (Sykesville)
- Calvert Brewing – Upper Marlboro – HAPPY HOUR – $3 pints from 3-6pm every Thursday! (Excludes specialty beer.)
- Checkerspot Brewing – Baltimore – GREAT beer, PLUS Buck a shuck dozens from Superior Oyster Shuckers and $5 Keeper Stout drafts starting at 4pm today!! AND Kelli & Denis are bartending tonight and every Thursday!! Happy hour specials, too!
- Chesepiooc Real Ale – Crofton – Team Trivia tonight at 7:30.
- Crooked Crab Brewing – Odenton – BEER RELEASE – It’s almost here, and it came out awesome! Eternal Deathslayer has roasty and chocolate aromas with hints of dark fruits. Full-bodied with mild sweetness!
- Cushwa Brewing – Williamsport – Trivia every Thursday at 6:30!
- Diamondback Beer – Baltimore – BEER RELEASE – Missed Connections – 7.0% Red IPA with a blend of specialty malts and hopped with Vic Secret, Mosaic, and Ella. $14 per four-pack and available by the glass!
- Hysteria Brewing – Columbia – it’s Community Leaders Appreciation night! $4 pints for teachers, military (veterans included), and first responders(Doctors and nurses too)! Please provide IDs.
- Milkhouse Brewery – Mount Airy – It’s Thirsty Thursday at the farm! Come out and Crack the Cask with us today from 4-8! $1 off pints of your Milkhouse classics! See you at the farm!
- Mully’s Brewery – Prince Frederick – Not sure what you have going on…. but Thirsty Thursday at Mully’s Brewery sounds like a solid option to me!
- Sapwood Cellars – Columbia – TRIPLE BEER RELEASE – Light & Beauty, a 5.6% Citra dry hopped pale fermented with Conan for big peach and mango aromatics. AND Little by Slowly, a mixed-fermentation Berliner Weisse that packs a lot of flavor into 3.6% ABV. PLUS False Mule, I.e., False Dragon infused with fresh ginger and lime zest! If you get hungry, we’ll have Taco Bar Food Truck here too!
- Scorpion Brewing – Owings – BEER RELEASE – Grapefruit IPA! Plus, live music from Kevin Sullivan. Families & Pets Welcome.
- Smoketown Brewing Station – Brunswick – Pour House Trivia at the brewery – enjoy playing trivia with teams of up to 7 players. Impress your friends with your knowledge and vie for prizes. Sign ups start at 6:30, game starts at 7pm every Thursday.
- True Respite Brewing – Derwood – GREAT beer, plus trivia at 7 pm!
- Waredaca Brewing – Gaithersburg – BEER RELEASE – Crossrail, first time Double IPA releases today in the tasting room (Open 4-8). Brewed with citra, mosaic, and azacca hops and coming in at 8.5%abv.
- 1812 Brewery – Cumberland – GREAT beer, plus it’s Game Night!
We’re constantly updating this list, so be sure to check back before you make plans.
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!