Brewery Events – Thursday, June 20
- 6/29 – Checkerspot 1st Year Anniversary (Baltimore)
- 8/3 – The All American Beer Fest (Washington, DC)
- 8/10 – Frederick County Craft Beverage Festival (Libertytown)
- 8/24 – REVIVE! Divine Food & Beer (Ellicott City)
- 10/5 – Hops & Harvest Fest (Columbia)
- AleCraft Brewing – Bel Air – It’s Thursday so that means it is First Responders day. Bring a valid ID if you are a first responder and enjoy a half priced beer!
- Antietam Brewery – Hagerstown – Its Thursday! Which means…we are open at 3pm AND have $5.00 flights all night long!
- Black Flag Brewing – Columbia – Every Thursday night 7-9pm is our free trivia!
- Calvert Brewing – Upper Marlboro – HAPPY HOUR – $3 pints from 3-6pm every Thursday! (Excludes specialty beer.)
- Chesepiooc Real Ale – Crofton – Trivia tonight! Join us at 7pm. Come join the fun – Nightly and Season prizes up for grabs.
- Cushwa Brewing – Williamsport – trivia every Thursday! You up for the challenge? Join us tonight at 7 for trivia.
- Hysteria Brewing – Columbia – GREAT beer, plus food from the WOLO Eats food truck!
- Idiom Brewing– Frederick – GREAT beer, including the newly released Cream of the Crop strawberry milkshake blonde ale, and food from the Blues Pizza food truck!
- Milkhouse Brewery – Mount Airy – It’s Thursday! Tasting room open 4-8 today. See you at the farm!
- Monocacy Brewing – Frederick – Firkin Thursdays have arrived! Every Thursday, we’re bringing you a new casked beer to add some much-needed variety to your craft beverage life. These limited releases won’t last long, so be sure to come by the tasting room every Thursday to see what we’ve created!
- Peabody Heights Brewing – Baltimore – We made too much Thirstay and Old Oriole Park Cans and we have to clean our Tap lines on Thursday so our loss is your gain! Starting at 5pm: $1 Thirstays and Old Oriole Park Premium Cans. Starting at 6pm: $2 Thirstays and Old Oriole Park Premium Cans. Starting at 7pm: $3 Thirstay and Old Oriole Park Premium Cans. $3 cans run through till 9pm!
- Saints Row Brewing – Rockville – As many of you know, there have only been a handful of brews we’ve brought back more than once. On Baker Street, our London Brown Ale, is one of those few. On Thursday 6/20 let’s welcome this delicious brew back! One of the first beers we’ll introduce in distribution. So be sure to swing by and toast with us on this new endeavor. Cheers!
- Scorpion Brewing – Owings – BEER RELEASE – This week Alex has infused our Northeast IPA with tangy, tasty grapefruit. We’ve created this one before and it usually sells out the same night so come over before it’s gone! Thursday, June 20. Live Music that night: Crosby Cofod. Food Truck: Stachowski Sausages.
- Smoketown Brewing Station – Brunswick – Trivia starts at 7pm!
- True Respite Brewing – Rockville – Thursday night trivia continues at True Respite Brewing! Trivia starts at 7 pm every Thursday night and is hosted by District Trivia. Game Play – District Trivia game play consists of 5 rounds of questions with 4 bonus rounds in between. Questions are progressive and increase in difficulty and value during each round from 1 to 10 points. At the end of each round is a bonus question that uses a wager system. After hearing the question, circle the number of points you want to wager. At the end of a round you will take that round’s answer sheets to the host for scoring. You can then pickup a worksheet round to gain additional points while the host is scoring the round. Rinse and repeat. Players on the first place team will get a certificate for a free full pour. Players on the second place team will get a certificate for a free 5 oz taster. (Prizes are limited to 6 per team.). It is free to compete. Come by yourself or with your friends and play for your chance to win! At the end of each season four teams from each District Trivia location play in the playoffs for large cash prizes!
- Valhalla Brewing – Elkton – THIRSTY THURSDAY HAPPENINGS…..Trivia, $4 beers, 1/2 price wings. See you soon!!!
We’re constantly updating this list, so be sure to check back before you make plans.
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!