Brewery Events – Thursday, December 6
- Alecraft Brewery – Bel Air – GREAT beer, plus food from 410 Empanadas 4-8pm, and First Responders get 1/2 off!
- Astrolab Brewing – Silver Spring – BEER RELEASE – Nebula, our first DIPA hit the taproom today and it’s lush! It’s hazy, orange and double dry hopped with vibrant notes of stone fruit and citrus accompanied by moderate carbonation to coat the palate with a resin-like finish.
- Attaboy Beer – Frederick – TRIPLE BEER RELEASE – Guava No Guava New England IPA. This 7% juice bomber smells and tastes like a tropical fruit forest, it’s got that thick, luscious mouthfeel that’s all the rage, and the haze, oh so hazy. So tropical and juicy, you’ll think we dumped juice in it. We didn’t (see: NO Guava). AND Tarts McGee Tropical Tart Ale with Mango, Passion Fruit, Pineapple and Guava 4.3%. She’s a sassy tart ale bursting with boatloads of tropical fruit and island vibes. Tart, fruity, and starburst-y, the perfect beer for turning up the heat, putting on your sunnies indoors, and pretending you’re beachside. PLUS Idea Man Double New England IPA 8.7%. Drink this, get ideas. Lots. You’ll thank us.
- BC Brewery – Hunt Valley – Join us for healthy eating and wellness during the holiday season with trainers from @fitnesstogether. Don’t forget it’s also Ladies Night so 10% off for all ladies!
- Calvert Brewing – Upper Marlboro – HAPPY HOUR – $3 pints from 3-6pm every Thursday! (Excludes specialty beer.)
- Checkerspot Brewing – Baltimore – Thursday Games in the Brewery! Bring your own or we have a bunch of different games out in the brewery. Happy hour all night 4-9pm $5 Keeper Stout on nitro and Kelli’s smiling face will be here to welcome you.
- Chesepiooc Real Ale – Crofton – Team Trivia tonight at 7:30!
- Cushwa Brewing – Williamsport – Trivia every Thursday at 6:30!
- Diamondback Beer – Baltimore – DOUBLE CAN RELEASE – THE ARCHDUKE // our Pale Ale brewed with exclusively Vienna Malt, fermented dry, and lightly hopped with Huell Melon and Mosaic hops. A bouquet of floral aromatics, with notes of ripe apricots, biscuits, and peach jam. BLACK WATER // our Schwarzbier (aka dark lager) brewed with a medley of specialty malts including Chocolate Malt and Midnight Wheat. Lagered softly for a healthy 12 weeks. Notes of chocolate, coffee, roasted chestnuts, toasted wood, and slight hint of allspice. Come in and grab a four-pack, $14 per pack. These are some favorites of the staff, let us know what you taste in the beers!
- House Cat Brewing – Frederick – GREAT beer, including the newly released Disobedience! Like Mischief, but smokier. This beer may remind you of your favorite rauchbier, but with notes of citrus, pineapple and fresh wheat.
- Hysteria Brewing – Columbia – it’s Community Leaders Appreciation night! $4 pints for teachers, military (veterans included), and first responders (Doctors and nurses too)! Please provide IDs.
- Idiom Brewing – Frederick – BEER RELEASE – We are releasing our Elderflower ESB, Late Bloomer (5.3% ABV), starting @ 4pm! PLUS, we are now open every Thursday, from 4-10pm! Don’t forget to grab gift cards for all those beer lovers on your holiday gift-giving list, too!Remember, flights of 4 of 4oz samples are $7 and 3-packs of Crowlers are $5 off!
- Milkhouse Brewery – Mount Airy – It’s Thirsty Thursday at the farm! Come out and Crack the Cask with us today from 4-8! $1 off pints of your Milkhouse classics! See you at the farm!
- Mully’s Brewery – Prince Frederick – Thirsty Thursday you say…..Then get over to the Taproom today from 3-8.
- Olde Mother Brewing – Frederick – GREAT beer, plus Pour House Trivia starts at 7:00. Sign ups start at 6:30! Bring your own food or order in.
- Pub Dog Brewing – Westminster – Big news!! We are now offering our newest test-batch creations in our tap room. These exclusive small-batch brews will be available for one weekend only and only while the supply lasts. Due to the limited nature of these batches, they will be available for consumption in the tap room only. Sorry, no growlers! We call these test-batches our Pet Projects. This weeks Pet Project is a Belgian Dark Strong Ale. Come try it and tell us what you think!
- Saints Row Brewing – Rockville – Saints Row has The Gospel Chick tonight with superb southern comfort food, as well as bringing back our house London Brown ale on cask
- Sapwood Cellars – Columbia – To celebrate our new earlier opening time for Thursdays and Fridays (2 PM) we’ve got 15 gallons of Orange Sorbet Rings (with Madagascar vanilla beans and fresh navel orange zest)! Plus 32 oz growlers are available again and Dizzy Cow Pizzeria will be here soon!
- Scorpion Brewing – Owings – BEER RELEASE – Special Edition Rye Pale Ale! Our Rye Ale has been made by replacing some of the barley with rye, giving it a spicy edge, then barrel-aged to smooth it out into a delicious brew. Tastings, Full 9 oz. Pours and Growler Fills. Families & pets welcome. AND food from Li’l Mack’s BBQ!
- Smoketown Brewing Station – Brunswick – Pour House Trivia at the brewery – enjoy playing trivia with teams of up to 7 players. Impress your friends with your knowledge and vie for prizes. Sign ups start at 6:30, game starts at 7pm every Thursday.
- Suspended Brewing – Baltimore – BEER RELEASE – Our hazy, rosemary & juniper Earthbound Beer collaboration Better With Friends is here! We love our friends there so much that we brewed this IPA together to bridge the gap from Baltimore to St. Louis. Come try this culinary dream this weekend while it’s hyper fresh.
- True Respite Brewing – Rockville – GREAT beer, plus trivia at 7 pm!
- Waredaca Brewing – Laytonsville – TRIPLE BEER RELEASE – Millie Belgian pale ale, Geedie Belgian Tripel 2017, and 321 Gose Blueberry!
- 1812 Brewery – Cumberland – It’s all fun and games and cold, delicious locally brewed beer on Thirsty Thursdays at 1812 Brewery. Don’t miss it.
We’re constantly updating this list, so be sure to check back before you make plans.
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!