Brewery Events – Thursday, FeBREWary 14
- TODAY – Valentine Beer Dinner (Rockville)
- TODAY – Crafted Love: Beer, Love, Candy (Baltimore)
- 2/15 – Love Thy Beer: Winter Warmer Showcase (Silver Spring)
- 2/16 – Valentine Beer and Chocolate Pairing (Mount Airy)
- 2/16 – Valentine Beer Dinner (Prince Frederick)
- 2/16 & 2/17 – Beer & Chocolate pairing (Mount Airy)
- 2/23 – Farm Brewery Festival (Linthicum)
- 2/28 – Nobody Bodders Me: Self Defense Class (Baltimore)
- 4/13 – 2019 Lock House Craft Beer & Wine Fest (Havre de Grace)
- 4/27 – Bluegrass Brew & BBQ (Mount Airy)
- 4/27 – Reisterstown Craft Beer & Wine Festival (Reisterstown)
- 5/11 – Maryland Craft Beer Festival (Frederick)
- 6/15 – Brookeville Beer Festival (Brookeville)
- Alecraft Brewery – Bel Air – Happy Valentines Day to all our favorites! No Open Mic this week but check us out next time, Feb 28th. Grab a beer and a meal from 410 Empanadas, LLC. Then join Eryn & Brad at Birroteca Bel Air for a tap takeover.
- Antietam Brewery – Hagerstown – Its Thursday! Which means…we are open at 3pm AND have $5.00 flights all night long!
- Attaboy Beer – Frederick – BEER RELEASE – details soon, plus food from Boxcar Butgers!
- Barley & Hops – Frederick – GREAT beer, plus a special Valentine’s Day menu!
- Black Flag Brewing – Columbia – GREAT beer, plus food from Tasty Empanadas!
- Calvert Brewing – Upper Marlboro – HAPPY HOUR – $3 pints from 3-6pm every Thursday! (Excludes specialty beer.)
- Checkerspot Brewing – Baltimore – Crafted Love: Beer, Love, and Candy pairing! Get your tickets and more info here.
- Chesepiooc Real Ale – Crofton – Valentine’s Day and Trivia Night and beer. The perfect date night, if we do say so ourselves. VALENTINE TRIVIA QUESTION: Be the THIRD person to tell our bartenders the correct answer, get a pint on the house tonight: Cupid, the mischievous winged child, has become associated with Valentine’s Day because his arrows pierce the hearts of his victims causing them to fall deeply in love. Who was Cupid’s Mother?
- Cushwa Brewing – Williamsport – Trivia every Thursday at 6:30!
- Full Tilt – Baltimore – Join us in the taproom for Valentine’s Day for Tablefield’s Pop Up Dinner Club! Table Field Catering is offering some of their favorite recipes via a 3-course meal for only $30/person to include sauerbraten with fluffy potato dumplings, chicken pot pie with sharp cheesy crust, baked oysters with parmesan and breadcrumbs, and warm & rich french onion soup with a gruyere crouton just to name a few. For reservations please contact email@example.com with your party size, preferred reservation time, and contact information. We look forward to getting tilted with you all this Valentine’s Day!
- Guinness Open Gate Brewery – Halethorpe – Back by popular demand, Crosslands Honey Ale is now available in cans at the brewery! This installment in our Crosslands brew series included 240 pounds of wildflower honey from local apiary, Apex Bee Company, LLC. The biscuity malts and wildflower honey come together with Loral hops for a noticeable residual sweetness. Stop by to grab your cans today!
- Hysteria Brewing – Columbia – Beer release and video game tournament tonight! Woke is our 7% Coffee Cream Ale w/ vanilla. The same coffee blend from Morning After goes into this super creamy, delicious pale beer and you’d swear you’d be drinking a great coffee stout, but you’re not, which is still confusing me. The Green Bowl serving some delicious food tonight as well! Plus it’s Community Leaders Appreciation night! $4 pints for teachers, military (veterans included), and first responders (Doctors and nurses too)! Please provide IDs.
- Idiom Brewing – Frederick – BEER RELEASE – Say hello to MILK & HONEY! This Imperial Milk Stout weighs in at 7.1% ABV and has layers upon layers of rich milk chocolate, coffee roast, sweet cream and a touch of honey in the finish. Totally delicious and dangerously deceptive! We decided to do a little last minute thing for all you lovers out there (whether it be hops, chocolate, each other or yourself)! Come in and enjoy some beer, some chocolate (Reese’s Heart, Hershey White Chocolate Hugs and Lava Cake Kisses) and a warm seat! Gambrill Mt. Food Co. will also be here for all those who didn’t make plans and still need to eat tonight too! We’ll also be doing 15% off your tab tonight, as an extra bonus! Happy V-Day!
- Manor Hill Brewing – Ellicott City – We have just a bit more Dreamcicle Beak left at the farm. Stop by before this Eric finishes it off. We also did a mini run of original Crooked Beak that will be available in cans (limited qty). See you this weekend!
- Milkhouse Brewery – Mount Airy – It’s Thursday! Tasting room open 4-8 today. See you at the farm! (*Small batch brews not included).
- Mully’s Brewery – Prince Frederick – DOUBLE BEER RELEASE – Brunch Crunch & Pax Pale Ale. This Thursday for Valentine’s Day…. bring your significant other, or just bring yourself! Calvert Crabs & Seafood will be putting together some Awesomeness for Cupid’s day! Not into Valentines? No worries our Ambassador of Awesomeness will be behind the bar making sure EVERYONE has a blast. Taproom will be open from 3-8
- Nepenthe Brewing – Baltimore – Looking for a spot to drink your single blues away without having to look at couples gazing lovingly at each other over their 4 course meals for two? Come on in. It’s not Valentine’s Day here, it’s just Thursday.
- Olde Mother Brewing – Frederick – We don’t have fancy dinners or treats but we do have this Raspberry Chocolate Stout with Vanilla Bean! Not into Valentine’s Day? Come hang out with us! Need a beer after dinner? Bring your date by after your dinner plans or join us for Trivia tonight at 7:00! Sign ups start at 6:30! Shelley and Chris behind the bar tonight
- Sapwood Cellars – Columbia – DUAL BEER RELEASE – Two new beers on tap today, starting with: Cheater Hops #5. We dry hopped with hazy IPA with Nelson Sauvin from New Zealand and double-concentrated Citra “Cryo” for notes of gooseberry, melon, and citrus. We didn’t reduce the hopping rate despite the higher hop oil content, so it is our punchiest Cheater Hops to date! Isn’t it annoying when breweries use esoteric descriptors like “gooseberry”? We’ll we’ve got a variant of Cheater Hops with Cape Gooseberries on tap too! These aren’t “true” gooseberries, but they have some similar tropical-catty-green notes and acidity. They were even grown in Columbia… South America.
- Scorpion Brewing – Owings – Lil Mack’s authentic North Carolina BBQ Food Truck will be at Scorpion from 4-8pm on Thursday. Yum. Yum. Yum! (Also get a *free* chocolate pairing with your first beer as a Valentine’s treat!)
- Smoketown Brewing Station – Brunswick – Have your Valentine’s Day plans set for this Thursday? Bring your beer lovin valentine to Smoketown this Thursday for our FeBREWary celebration. We will be releasing our Big Bad Luv Oyster Stout and kick it off with a Valentine’s Day Happy Hour from 5PM-7PM with $4 pints and $5 big ass beers, followed by Valentine’s trivia from 7-9PM! Whether you’re celebrating the person you love or some self love, Smoketown is the place to be this Thursday!
- True Respite Brewing – Rockville – Valentine Beer & Gourmet Grilled Cheese pairing! Get your tickets and more info here.
- Valhalla Brewing – Elkton – HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! Bring in your valentine and share a big ass cookie with vanilla ice cream over a great game of TRIVIA!!! Who’s smarter you or your valentine? It’s half price wing night too!! That means 1/2 off our “almost famous” smoked wings. No filter needed for these beauties. Nuff said.
We’re constantly updating this list, so be sure to check back before you make plans.
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!