Brewery Events – Thursday
THURSDAY June 14
- June 16 – Christian from Frank About Beer is the guest tour guide for Maryland Brewery Tours Central Maryland trip!
- June 23 – Manor Hill Farm Fest (Ellicott City)
- June 23 – FreeState Beer, Wine & Seafood Festival (Mount Airy)
- June 3o – Checkerspot Brewing GRAND OPENING (Baltimore)
ELLICOTT CITY FUNDRAISERS
- BC Brewery – Hunt Valley – NEW RELEASES Lust for Lime Cider, Grandma’s Apple Pie Cider, and a Coconut Cream Ale.
- Black Flag Brewing – Columbia – Flag Day Happy Hour 4-10pm! Plus food from Fired Up Grill.
- Calvert Brewing – Upper Marlboro – HAPPY HOUR – $3 pints from 3-6pm every Thursday! (Excludes specialty beer.)
- Cushwa Brewing – Williamsport – GREAT beer plus trivia every Thursday at 6:30!
- Jailbreak Brewing – Laurel – Need a great Fathers Day gift? We’re offering 3-for-$30 crowlers!! Father’s Day gifting made easy!
- Midnight Run Brewing – Frederick – Calling all teachers and school employees! time to celebrate the end of the school year! come join us to start the summer off right with $8 flights and $5 off ALL growlers ALL weekend with school ID.
- Milkhouse Brewery – Mount Airy – It’s Thirsty Thursday at the farm and we couldn’t ask for better weather! Come out and enjoy $5 pints of your favorite farm fresh classics! Jimmy Nelly’s Irish Red on cask. Tasting room open 4-9 tonight. See you at the farm!
- Monument City Brewing – Baltimore – Bingo and beer! Free bingo night at the brewery, come by and win some MCB prizes!
- Olde Mother Brewing – Frederick – GREAT beer plus pourhouse trivia at 6:30!
- Saints Row Brewing – Rockville – BEER RELEASE – Riddles of the Milkyway Galaxy – Loaded with oats for a soft body and a touch of lactose for a creamier texture. Hopped with Enigma and Galaxy to create light tropical fruit, guava and melon flavors and aromas. As we continue to look towards the horizon for the Return of our Space Cowboy who is out there somewhere looking for answers, we are left with nothing but Riddles of the Milkyway Galaxy. *Only available on draft! We also have our boys at Jonny Mac’s Hot Dogs bringing those fire dogs this evening too. See you today 4-10pm.
- Scorpion Brewing – Owings – DOUBLE BEER RELEASE – Very Berry Kölsch. 4-8pm. Since the Strawberry Kölsch sold out the fastest we’ve ever had a beer sell out a couple weeks ago, Jeremiah has dreamed up a new Kölsch cask, this time he’s infused it with Raspberries, Blackberries and Blueberries. Berry, Berry, Berry Tasty! Small Cask: Tastings & Full Pours only. PLUS Summer Wheat joins the tap line-up this Thursday! Tastings, Full Pours & Growlers. AND live music from Leo & Cygnus 6-8pm!
- Smoketown – Brunswick – Pour House Trivia at the brewery – enjoy playing trivia with teams of up to 7 players. Impress your friends with your knowledge and vie for prizes. Sign ups start at 6:30, game starts at 7pm every Thursday.
- Union Craft Brewing – Baltimore – UNION COLLECTIVE OPENS TODAY! The new Tap Room is open tonight at 5pm! The UNION Ave tap room will be closed, so come check out the new space at the Union Collective located at 1700 W. 41st Street!
We’re constantly updating this list, so be sure to check back before you make plans.
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!