Brewery Events – Thursday, April 4
- 4/13 – Beat the Brewer Spring 2019 Competition & Festival (Crofton)
- 4/13 – Sour Me Sour Ale Fest (Baltimore)
- 4/13 – Monument City Anniversary Party (Baltimore)
- 4/13 – 2019 Lock House Craft Beer & Wine Fest (Havre de Grace)
- 4/27 – Bluegrass Brew & BBQ (Mount Airy)
- 4/27 – Reisterstown Craft Beer & Wine Festival (Reisterstown)
- 5/11 – Maryland Craft Beer Festival (Frederick)
- 6/1 – Get Crooked Fest (Crownsville)
- 6/1 – Beer Bacon Music (Boonesboro)
- 6/15 – Brookeville Beer Festival (Brookeville)
- 6/22 – Manor Hill Farm Fest (Ellicott City)
- 10/5 – Hops & Harvest Fest (Columbia)
- AleCraft Brewing – Bel Air – Tonight is Open Mic Night starting at 6pm. Grab your courage and a beer and perform for the crowd. We will have food available tonight from 4-8pm.
- Antietam Brewery – Hagerstown – Its Thursday! Which means…we are open at 3pm AND have $5.00 flights all night long!
- Calvert Brewing – Upper Marlboro – HAPPY HOUR – $3 pints from 3-6pm every Thursday! (Excludes specialty beer.)
- Checkerspot Brewing – Baltimore – Happy O-pening Day! Our doors are open, the bagel breakfast dogs are cooking, the HERE beer (American wheat ale) is flowing, and there’s a beautiful sea of black and orange flowing into the taproom on this beautiful day. Come join us for you pre- and post-game celebrations. LET’S GO, O’S!
- Chesepiooc Real Ale – Crofton – Trivia tonight! Join us at 7pm. Trivia, Beer, Zarrellas Pizza Stop Food Truck, Beer, Craft Salsas and Chips, Wine, Spirits. And Beer. Come join the fun – Nightly and Season prizes up for grabs.
- Cushwa Brewing – Williamsport – Trivia every Thursday at 6:30!
- Diamondback Beer – Baltimore – The crew is all here celebrating a start to another season. Doors to the Taproom & Kitchen are open and pretzels are fresh out the oven. $4 Green Machine IPAs till gametime, and our new Rye IPA, ‘Gold On The Ceiling’ is on draft for the first time. Let’s go O’s! Hit the link for draft list & menu.
- Full Tilt Brewing – Baltimore – Its Opening Day in Baltimore!!! We’re open in the taproom for the game at 3pm and have $5 Camden Creams on tap in honor of our O’s, as we do during all Orioles games all season long. We have Sully’s Seafood & BBQ starting at 5pm and we’re continuing our week long Local Dining Week Baltimore promo where customers receive a chance in winning tix to the 2019 O’s game of their choice with the purchase of a beer or food item. Come #GetTilted with us for Opening Day!
- Inverness Brewing – Monkton – We will have the Orioles game on today! Come in for a cold beer and a nice place to enjoy the game.
- Jailbreak Brewing – Laurel – $8 hot dog + beer combo returns in celebration of the @orioles’ home opener!
- Key Brewing – Dundalk – 16oz PMA Pounders Are in the ball park!!! Camden Yards Opening Day!! Positive Mental Attitude // 4.6 ABV
- Milkhouse Brewery – Mount Airy – It’s Thursday! Tasting room open 4-8 today. See you at the farm!
- Nepenthe Brewing – Baltimore – BURGER NIIIIIIIGHT We’ll be slinging special O’s burgers TONIGHT ONLY in honor of Opening Day. This monster burger is topped with bacon, cheddar, onion rings, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and Old Bay aioli. Perfect with beer and a side of baseball.
- Oliver Brewing – Baltimore – Opening Day in Baltimore has arrived! If you’re heading to the game later today, be sure to swing by Pratt Street Ale House. They’re open at 10:00 AM and you can get your hands on “I Wish I Was at the Yard,” our collaboration with Monument City Brewing Company. It’s the perfect, crushable, beer for Opening Day
- Saints Row Brewing – Rockville – BEER RELEASE – We heard today was #nationalburritoday So… We have a special cask ahead of tomorrow’s release. #ADifferentKindofFine with a touch of salt. On a day like today you’d best believe that we’ll be opening up them doors and setting up outside. Come get it! 4-10pm
- Scorpion Brewing – Owings – BEER RELEASE – Leap into spring with our new Limited Edition Cask of Watermelon IPA! Refreshing and delicious, this beer pairs well with BBQ from Li’l Mac’s!
- Smoketown Brewing Station – Brunswick – Trivia starts at 7pm!
- True Respite Brewing – Rockville – trivia starts at 7 PM!
- Waverly Brewing – Baltimore – The boys are back in town! The brewery fresh cold beer pours at 3pm.
We’re constantly updating this list, so be sure to check back before you make plans.
Know of others we’re missing? Drop us a line & we’ll add it to the list. If you go, be sure to tell them you saw it on Frank About Beer. Cheers!